Hyper-V Installation & Configuration – Guide
Hyper-V Installation & Configuration Step by Step Guide
Description: In this, hyper-v tutorial for beginners and intermediate IT pros, you will find almost full hyper-v virtualization course on windows server 2016 and all the explanation about how to install hyper v role and configure it.
You will get to know how to create and configure hyper-v manager, hyper-v virtual switch, the difference between the external, internal and private switch.
In This hyper v tutorial course on windows server 2016, which includes:
- Installation of hyper-v role on windows server 2016
- Description of hyper-v Settings
- Explanation of Hypervisor
- How To enable virtualization from BIOS
- Hyper-V Networking Setup and its requirement
Live Migration To other Hyper v host
- Virtual Machines and config files Default Location
- Connecting with another Hyper-V Host
- Numa spanning explanation
- Storage Migration
- Enhance session mode policy
- Replication Configuration & Firewall Port
- Creating & configuring hyper v Virtual Switch
- Difference between the private, internal and external network
Creating a Virtual Machine
- Difference Between Generation 1 and Generation 2 Virtual Machines
- Explanation of dynamic memory
- Creating additional hard drives
- VHDX Vs VHD
- Description & difference between fixed Disk, differencing disk & dynamic disk
You will also get to know, how windows hypervisor works and the difference between generation 1 and generation 2 virtual machines. This also explains the virtual disk types and differences between dynamic disk and differencing disk.
Furthermore, this hyper-v tutorial will help you to configure the hyper v virtual switch manager. Therefore, it also helps you to understand virtual machine checkpoints, virtual machines live migration in hyper-v.
I assure you if, you watch this complete hyper-v course. You can easily do hyper-v management and you will feel more comfortable and confident while working with hyper-v on windows server 2016.
If you like the course on the website, your contribution (minimum $5) can motivate me to teach more people like you and help me with managing this website.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes
Hyper-V Installation - Windows Server 2016